The boundaries we have between ourselves and the people around us help define who we are and how we live. The degree to which our boundaries are respected by others greatly influences how we feel. How well our boundaries are respected, however, is also itself influenced by how well we define them.
This course is designed to help you learn about your boundaries, define them, and maintain them. We will help you move closer to achieving these goals by moving through five simple parts:
1. Introduction – What Are Boundaries?
2. Part Two – Boundary Violations
3. Part Three – Defining Your Boundaries
4. Part Four – Erecting Your Boundaries
5. Part Five – Maintaining Your Boundaries
Join us on this journey into yourself and into your interpersonal world. Learn how to step fully into your own personal power to build a life of happiness, confidence and self-empowerment.